How it Works
The first place to start is with a conversation, I need to find out as much as I can about your business and how you work, who works with you and what affects your everyday work. This can be done over the phone and I will be able to do research from this conversation.
Then I will come and visit you and see how you work in action. This is a very important part of the process, as when I see your work in action, it gives me a much better understanding of the safety needs of your business.
Then it is back to the office and put together the paperwork.
Health and Safety Ireland Services
The safety of your employees is no place to take a gamble but hiring a full-time consultant may not be feasible. Everyone wants to provide a safe work environment for their employees but lack of time, knowledgeable in-house resources and budget can cause companies to take risks – risks that can quickly come back to haunt you. A consultation with Health and Safety Ireland provides you with trustworthy, professional advice and guidance, identifying and administering to the specific health and safety issues your business faces. Organisations of all sizes can reap cost savings and the competitive advantage of a safe workplace, for example, reductions in work down time and employee absenteeism and minimising increased insurance premiums due to claims. A savvy workforce helps reduce accident rates and avoid penalties for non-compliance.
Whether you need a professional or require extra support and expertise for audits, inspections or special projects, Health and Safety Ireland can step in at short notice to quickly find a fit and fill the role for you! The support you need when you need it!
- Gives you an unbiased, honest assessment of your company’s health and safety status
- Offers a highly responsive, cost-effective solution
- Fulfils your ongoing safety needs
- Guarantees that your workforce and your workplace are in safe, working order
- Conducts regular job site/facility hazard assessments
- Creates a customised health and safety plan
- Develops, documents and implements health and safety policies and programmes
- Manages compliance and reporting
- Develops and delivers workplace-specific training in an engaging way that makes safety awareness stick
- Win larger clients with your comprehensive safety programme